We Provide A Wide Range Of Services
Penetration testing and Vulnerability assessment
Security Risk Assessment
Information Security Architecture and design
Managed Security Services
Compliance Assessments and Gap analysis
Corporate Information Security Training
Penetration Testing and Vulnerability Assessment
Many organizations have invested substantially in a web presence in order to provide a better and interactive service for their customers, suppliers and business partners. The frequency and level of sophistication of attacks against Internet facing systems has grown spectacularly over the last couple of years, whilst at the same time, the level of skills and knowledge required to carry out these attacks has decreased. We provide state-of-the-art security services to reveal how client data are protected. Should these systems be Internet facing or internal ones, web-based or client/server applications, run on mainframe or Intel-based system, our team is capable to provide the highest quality to check their real security controls to meet business objectives.
Security Risk Assessment
We carry out IT security risk assessment in the client organization on business critical systems executing the following tasks:
- Threat analysis: identifying threat agents and threat scenarios, which can have adverse effect on the target
- Risk rating: assign clear, understandable and quantifiable metrics to the risks identified
- Mitigation: develop actions plans including risk reduction, avoidance and transfer
- We perform the security risk assessment in a manner compliant with the relevant international standards (e.g. COBIT, ISO 27001:2013 and PCI DSS).
Information Security Architecture and Design
Information security is a critical component in an organization’s life. We offer services to design information security for our clients which
- Analyze the current process against best-practices in security design.
- Define an updated process which includes security in all phases: design, implementation, testing, operation and decommissioning.
- Assist the organization in developing methodologies, templates, test-plans to implement the security.
- Enable organizations to ensure that 3rd party suppliers meet their requirements by implementing guidelines, assessment methodologies and processes
Data Leakage Prevention (DLP)
The serious impact of data breaches is prompting organizations to take measures. CyberCode offers an approach within all areas of the organization: governance, people, process and technology:
- We first look at understanding the critical information the client organization processes, where it comes from, how it is stored and sent.
- Then we undertake a controls review to assess who has access to it, which applications process it and what controls are in place.
Cyber Threat Intelligence Modeling
As part of managed security services offered at CyberCode, Cyber threat intelligence modeling remains our core competence. Real-time threat modeling are foundation for variety security application hence, organization must pay attention to threat and risk their business is expose to. Our cyber threat intelligence modeling collection of research and analysis follow the process depicted in the diagram to the right
Our corporate training is loaded with value and content, a basic level course introducing information security, risk-based security assessment, how to systematically assess them using international standard frameworks and apply appropriate remediation to reduce the risk exposure and also communicate properly to upper management so as to inform proper decisions taken by management. CC training begins by giving a broad overview of information before narrowing it down to specific assessment details as it applies to your unique business environment. The proposed outcome of our training is to bring staff up to date with the latest information security practices required by regulatory bodies and the law and latest security threats affecting businesses worldwide and how to mitigate against these threats. Our training also introduces the possibility of setting up and Information Security program in your organization to foster information security awareness and improve the overall risk profile of the organization taking into view various business processes carried out by the organization. It also empowers corporate organization staff with the knowledge and tools to deploy, measure and assess organizational, technical and procedural risks. CC information security training curriculum is designed in line with industry best practice certification (CISSP, CompTIA Security+ CEH, ISO 27001:2013, CISM, and ISO22301, COBIT, etc).
Quality is important to our business because we value our customers. We strive to provide our customers with a first class information security assurance service that meet and even exceed their expectations. We are committed to continuous improvement and have established a Quality Management System which provides a framework for measuring and improving our performance. We have the following systems and procedures in place to support us in our aim of total customer satisfaction and continuous improvement throughout our business:-
- Customer’s information maintained with highest level of CIA (Confidentiality, Integrity and Availability).
- Regular gathering and monitoring of customer feedback
- Customer complaints procedure
- Training and development for our employees
- Regular audit of our internal processes
- Measurable quality objectives which reflect our business aims
- Management reviews of audit results, customer feedback and complaints